How to install GalleryAdmin flash template on the server?
As we hope you have already set "permission" 777 if it's so let's continue the instalation process. Fill in your username and password in the field and then in the field "Max size of new pics (x)" (insert max width size of your photos) and in the "Max size of new pics (y)" (insert max height size of your photos), you should also insert thumbnails sizes in the other fields. If you would like your design to be the same as the original, you would better insert those sizes which are given in the file "sizes.txt" inclosed in your template package.
and click on "SUBMIT" after that you should see the following on your screen:
Then follow the instructions:
1. Delete file install.php
2. Change attributes to 0755 for config.php.
3. Change attributes to 0777 for folder "Gallery" and file "categories.mdb".
After that the instalation process is successfully finished. Here is your site: http://www.yourdomain.com and you Admin Cpanel is here: http://www.yourdomain.com/admin.php
- How to start? (which files should be upload on the server and how?)
- How to set "permission"?
- How to install GalleryAdmin flash template on the server?
- How to create or rename the categories by Admin Cpanel?
- How to insert images into the template by Admin Cpanel?
- How to insert the Author's name into the template?
- How to rename button names?
- How to insert or replace the content (text) into the template?
|« Previouse page||How to install GalleryAdmin flash template on the server?||» Next page|